What motivates me?
I wish to contribute to the transformation of Society by helping people to be happier at work
Individual coaching and team building in organisations.
First of all, I help people to regain a lot of motivation and energy before they make the desired changes.
Who are you ?
The coachee is often… An executive who is facing a new challenge.
Sometimes, the person who wants to be coached:
– is a decision-maker of the company or
– puts me in touch with a decision-maker in the company…
The « Follow your Bliss » approach is particularly suited to:
– technical profiles who want to develop their emotional intelligence to be more successful at work
– highly sensitive people who want to turn their sensitivity into a strength.
You do not have to walk on your knees for a hundred miles through the desert repenting.
You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves”.
Excerpt from Mary Oliver’s poem “Wild Geese”.
What’s in it for you ?
– 20 years of experience in business and leadership development
– Certified coach
– Fluent in English, French and Dutch
– Numerous certifications (MBTI step I & II, Situational Leadership II, Transactional Analysis(101), TMI, 16 PF & FIRO-B)
– Multidisciplinary approach (positive psychology, neuroscience, NLP, Transactional Analysis, CliftonStrengths, Appreciative Inquiry, Ofman Core Quadrant, Nonviolent Communication,…)
– I care for my clients and really like to help them to be happier and more successful at work!
This short video (created by Matthew Winkler) illustrates the Hero’s Journey according to Joseph Campbell.
It helps us understand how we can transform the problems we are facing into opportunities.
Joseph Campbell is also famous for his quote :
«Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls».
Christine Fisette, certified coach
In-depth coaching & team building in companies (Brussels)
5 Languages: FR, NL, EN, SP, IT
Phone +32 (0) 477 888 700
Entrepreneur at Saticoop scrl – VAT BE 0669 692 651
Copyright ® Blackisblue | 2019